Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Girl

It's been a few since my last post, that thing called life gets in the way sometimes.  In fact, I have done a couple a projects and forgot to take pictures in the big rush of getting them there on time.  I know shame on me.  Today I'm sharing a baby card.  Even though we have four boys some of our friends are lucky enough to have a sweet baby girl.


The image is Pink Cat Studio Sweet Pea Stamps which I colored with watercolor pencils and color pencils.  I thought this little one was just sweet.


I used Stickles on the wings and wand for a little added sparkle.  I wanted the flower to look like it was in a garden or field by adding the die-cut grass.  Of course a pink ribbon was needed to make it complete. 

thanks for looking and reading :o)




embellishments: K & Company Decorative Pin, Really Reasonable Ribbons

No comments: