Getting ready for Valentine's, even though we don't celebrate the Hallmark holiday, I still make cards for those in the family that do. I used the Stamp of the Week from Unity for my card, Love Speaks Volumes.
Using up some of my old Stampin' Up papers for this card. I thought the bg paper would be fun to use. The image was colored with watercolor pencils and regular color pencils. The hearts were stamped on Razzleberry paper and embossed like the rest of the image. The last 3 hearts are popped up.
it's been cloudy here, so the images are darker than i would like.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps used: Unity Love Speaks Volumes
paper used: SU, the yellow was scrap
die-cuts: MFT Square Stax 1 & 2
UPDATE ON MY DOG: thank you to so many who have asked about our dog. He is a 13 1/2 year old Shiba Inu. After a couple days at the animal hospital, we found out he has vestibular disease. He's still having trouble walking, but at least he can walk and he is finally eating tonight (Friday). I'm just glad he is home.


18 comments:
Your choice of paper works so well with this card layout! Very, very cute!
Adorable! Your card is cute, and the way you did the hearts looks great!
Awww this is so cute !!
how fun! the swirls make the card with the megaphone
Awesome card!! I love the hearts and the megaphone! Sooo cute
This is a pretty card! So sorry to hear about your dog. They are like a family member and it's heartbreaking when there is something wrong. So glad to hear he is home and finally eating! ((hugs!))
Very cute! I love that stamp. I hope your dog continues to feel better!!!!!
That's a cute card, I've never seen that stamp set before!
I have this stamp and you have given me a new way to showcase it!
Very cute.
Ha ha, that is such a fun card! Love the color scheme!
So cute!!
so cute, glad to hear you dog is doing better
Cute card! Glad your dog is home.
What a great stamp! I don't remember seeing that one!
Beautiful card with gorgeous colors! I am so glad to hear that your dog is improving :) Will be keeping you both in my prayers!
What a neat stamp! Love the sentiment.
Very fun card and great papers.
Post a Comment