Welcome to Day two of Growing In Unity. Today is a very simple card. Who doesn't need a "bear hug" from time to time or just a plain ole' hug. I'm just getting back from a family reunion trip (yup 12 hours in a car now, sitting in front of a computer) and there was lots of hugging going on. It's always great to see friends and family when you can.
This cute image is from Unity stamp set Time for Bear (hugs).
I couldn't help making a circle theme to go with the polka dot dp paper. I colored the image water colorpencils and regular colorpencils. Just thought this image was too cute to pass up.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps used: Unity-time for BEAR (hugs)
paper used: Colorbok-Victorian Parlour, MFT Blu Raspberry, MFT-Bubblegum, Chocolate Lovers
die-cuts used: MFT Circle Stax 1 & 2


23 comments:
This is one of the few PH stamps I don't have, but it sure is sweet. Great job coloring it!
Very cute--everyone needs a hug now and then. Love the polka dots.
Love that sweet stamp design. Cute card!
Adorable card! My mother-in-law is a bear fanatic, this would be great for her! TFS
Very cute card/
This is adorable, Tina! The polka dot dp is perfect.
Awe how sweet. Huggable bears all in dots. So cute. :)
What a sweet sweet card! Love this stamp and the paper just adds to the cuteness of this card!
That is so cute and sweet. I love the polka dot paper that you added, too. Nice job.
Backing the different pieces with a contrasting paper is such a good idea. I forget to do that.
Love the image and the polka dots!!
<3 J
Very cute card, love the image. Great colors.
This is such a sweet image and I love the polka dot paper!
what a beautiful card! I love your colouring.
Love your card! This set is too cute!
this is seriously adorable! I almost bought that image last month and now that I see how cute your card is, i wish I had!
Wow! I just realized that I have that exact same patterned paper! So cute with the image.
That stamp is so very
cute!
Carla from Utah
Adorable card . TFS .
I can't think of a sweeter image for a card. I love panda bears so this one really appeals to me!
Cute card, great job coloring.
Cindy F
so cute!
Had to have this set. Love it and what you did with it.
Post a Comment