Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cannot Cure Stupidity

My dad had surgery the same week as my MIL, but my dad forgot to tell me.  He thought when my older brother called him, that my brother would call me and tell me.  Well, let's just say I was surprised when I got a phone call saying "Well, your dad just went back for surgery".  Just didn't hit too well at first.  Anyway, it was just a hernia.

Here's the card I made for him using the Bugaboos Stella Says Sketch #145.

I figured the sentiment was good for not telling his ONLY daughter he was having surgery.  He got a kick out of it.  It's great to have a realtionship where you can tease one another.  The sketch is a little off, because I printed the sentiment a little to large to put the image over the first stripe.  Okay, maybe the image was a little too big.  Anyway, it's not perfect!


I really like Stella.  Maybe cause I can sense her personality.


I colored her with my handy dandy water colorpencils and regular colorpencils.  The striped dp was a .15 cent bargain.  

Here's the inside:


thanks for looking and reading :o)

I'm wishing to enter this card in the following challenges:


stamps used: Bugaboo digi - Stella Nursing Stupidity

paper used: Bazzill, Chocolate Lovers, discounted dp, scraps





No comments: