Happy Monday!!! We have a new challenge for you at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog and it's a favorite....Anything Goes!
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge and that means 2 winners.
The winner for Lawn Fawn will receive a stamp set and 6x6 pad paper, winner's choice.
The winner for Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet will receive a $10 gift certificate.
It's fabulous to have wonderful sponsors :o)
After my plan A was a total epic fail, this is plan B..... a tag. It's a cute tag! I choose to work with Reeces Scrap Pieces - Homemade Goodness, image and digi paper. There are 3 images and 3 digi papers with this set. I colored the image with water and regular color pencils. There is a burlap and scrap material (from my son's mummy costume I made him one year) behind the image.
The base tag is made of cork. Burlap string, twine and ribbon were used to finish of the tag. From one of the burlap string is a mini spool with a little twine wrapped around it. I stamped a thanks tag and tied it around the ribbon base. Viola!
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my tag in the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #192 Desserts
- Digi Choosday - WK 19 Embellish It!
- Digi Makeover Challenge - #141 String/Twine/Ribbon
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy - #92 AG
- Open-Minded Crafting Fun - #10 Use Some Ribbon
stamps used: Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet - RSP Homemade Goodness, SU-So Happy For You
paper used: Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
die-cut used: MFT Traditional Tags Stax
embellishments used: burlap, scrap material, cork, Timeless Twine, Really Reasonable Ribbon, reused ribbon, Recollections brads, Spare Parts mini spools, eyelet, burlap string




15 comments:
Fantastic tag, Tina! I love all the elements you used - so much to look at! Great job, even if it was Plan B! Love it!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
This is a cute tag!. I love all the embellies. Using cork was a neat idea!
What a gorgeous tag!! Love that pie!! Making me hungry LOL!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!
- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
I love all the different textures, it adds a lot of interest! Great tag, love the pie, looks yummy!! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!! :)
what a great and beautiful tag.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Karin
So awesome, love the colors in this wonderful creation.I love the cork, and I don't use it much, thanks for sharing this, great use of the pie image, awesome way to go!
Super tag. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
Margaret, DT
what a great elaborate plan b!!! gosh i'd love so much to know whatever happened to plan a!!!???!!
I love all the texture on this one!
Cool way to use cork!! Great tag!
Beautiful tag so colourful and the use of cork is just brilliant. Thank you for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x
Totally awesome tag! Made me hungry :)
Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.
Really cute project and great colors. Thanks for joining us at Paper make over for our twine/ribbon challenge.
Well plan B turned out fabulously! Love what you did with this tag and how you used some of your son's old Mummy costume lol..way to reuse and recycle. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
♥ Charlene DS4J DT
Fantastic tag, love the lay out and burlap
Hugs
Dewi
Post a Comment