We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge...that means 2 winners.
The winner of Fred, She Said Designs will receive $10 gift certificate.
The winner of Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet will receive $10 gift certificate.
Pretty awesome!
For this challenge I got to work with the digital image Apple for the Teacher from Fred, She Said. No other color scheme would do for a teacher, but red and white (my old school colors). I really love the sentiment that came with the image. The image was colored with my water color and regular color pencils. Added the measuring tape ribbon and a metal ABC embellishment to finish up the card.
Hope to see you in the challenge!
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- 2 Cute Ink Challenges - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine - July Challenge - Let's Go Digital
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- We Do Doobadoo - #10 Spotty & Dotty
stamp used: Fred, She Said-Apple for the Teacher
paper used: SU-dp, Bazzill and some scraps
die-cuts used: MFT Circle Stax 1 & Stax 2, MFT Square Stax 1 & Stax 2
embelishments used: Bobbin Ribbon-tape measure, Metal ABC piece I had laying around



7 comments:
fantastic card!!! waaa the ruler ribon!! and the letters charm excellent!!! your water coloring is superb!! i love the texture and light effect on the apple!! the background paper is perfect for the occasion, you're right red is the perfect color for teachers ^^
ok, you get an A for your card, well done ! ^^
Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb
This is gorgeous Thanks for joining in with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good luck
Kevin xx
Just gorjuss hun. Thanks for joining us at that craft place this week. Shell xx
Wonderful card! Perfect for a teacher. I love this image and sentiment.
Great teacher card...I think I still have some of those metal blocks too!
This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
Pauline
x
Post a Comment