I couldn't decide which stamp to use for this challenge. But somehow settled on this wine stamp from Unity Stamp Co, called It's Wine O'clock. I've had these stamps sitting around for a bit and they needed to be inked. I used some cork ribbon on the side, because a wine card needed some cork on it somewhere.
I did use clear embossing powder on the clock.
Here's the inside. I was going to use this image for the front of the card, but I thought it seemed too busy. So, it ended inside with a sentiment. This stamp set is also from Unity called Lets Uncork.
Have a great rest of the week and I hope to see you in the challenge!
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Unity Stamp Co - Friends with Flair
- Creative Moments - #55 Anything Goes/Celebration
stamps used: Unity It's Wine O'clock & Lets Uncork
paper used: All from Hobby Lobby
die-cut used: MFT Postage Stamp Stax
embellishment used: Cork Ribbon




25 comments:
LOL!!! This is brilliant! I love the wine o'clock sentiment with the cork - very clever. Super on the inside too.
Fun turn on words! I know a few people who would love this card :)
Wine O'clock.....anytime after 6pm isn't it? Fab card, I can think of lots of people who would love this, male and female.
Great card - love the wine glasses round the clock!
Fantastic! Love the cork trim! Perfect with the wine theme!
Love these cards!
This is just gorgeous,both inside and out.xxx
Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxxx
The Unity wine sentiments are fun. Your card is perfect inside and out.
Fabulous card and perfect for the theme!
Your card is so fun - great job!
Such a fun card...love the design!
Such a fun design and I love that cork ribbon.Thanks for sharing
Great card I love the inside :)
Great design! Wonderful card inside and out!
Your card is quite clever and fun.
Oh wow! What a fun card!
cute!
What a great card! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect. That strip of cork is a fabulous addition to your fabulous card!
so perfect! the cork accent is fab!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Great cards!
Tina- I need that stamp set! Love all the play on words here and the cork band is a stroke of genius to tie it all together. Fab DT card
Louise xx
I just love the Unity wine stamps, as so many friends indulge.
Great card!
Fab card - would suit me well! -Jacqueline xx
Post a Comment