Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Male Room - #25 Christmas

Happy middle of the week to everyone!!  I know everyone is on the Christmas countdown and running around trying to finish last minute shopping.  Slow down, it's time for another challenge at The Male Room.  This will be the last challenge for the year.  For the next 2 weeks, we want to manly Christmas projects.


What man or boy doesn't like a good snowball fight?  I used this cute image from Unity Stamp Co called Worth the Fight.  What coloring there was to do, I used my water color pencils and regular pencils.  Of course some Stickles had to be used for the snow.  I had some snowflakes cutout, but it seemed too much for a manly card and went with the twine instead.


Here's the inside. I thought the sentiment was perfect for the manly man.  The sentiment is also from Unity.

thanks for looking and reading :o)  Merry Christmas!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps used: Unity Stamp Co Worth the Fight & Freezin' My Snowballs
paper used: MFT gray grout & berrylicious, Colorbok Antique Paperie
die-cut used: MFT You Move Me
embellishments used: Timeless Twine, Stickles and Liquid Pearls

10 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! Love it! Such a fun card and that sentiment is just perfect. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Deborah xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

How adorable is this bundled up snowman! Love the inside dots too! :)

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous - love your cute snowman - Jacqueline xx

Sue - said...

Great card! Love your snowman , how cute us he?

Monika Reeck said...

fun Image and cute too...perfect sentiment too, I love that big dots paper...great DT Manly card ...love this...
I join TMR again this time hope you like to visiting me back..
hugs, Monika

Lynn's Place said...

CIO challenge blog is so happy you stopped by to play with us this week...your project is awesome...hope you join us again <((><

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Samantha A. said...

SO cute, great use of blues.
Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out!

Samantha
-Clear it Out DT
Designs by Sammy

PaperDaisies said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Love your card thank you for joining us at Ooh la la Creations Sue DT xx