Good April morning crafters!! Thank you to everyone and their sweet comments, it always puts a smile on my face. I hope many of you enjoyed the 1st Blog Hop and are ready for a new challenge. For the next 2 weeks at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog we want to see project with dots or stripes.
We have 3 wonderful sponsors for this challenge, that means 3 winners will be chosen by the DT.
The winner for Stitchy Bears Digi Outlet will receive a $10 gift certificate.

The winner for Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps will receive 3 images.
.png)
The winner for Kith and Kin Stamp Co will receive 3 images.
Also there is 30% discount for participants to purchase same image for challenge used by DT.
I got to use this ubber cute image Dew Drop Inn from Pattie's Creations. I colored the digital image with water color and regular color pencils. The sky was sponged with some clouds and some of the grass was sponged too. As you can see I went with dots for this challenge. There are also dots on the ribbon. I wanted to put something on the little wooden sign, but I couldn't make up my mind what to do...lol. I used the Welcome to the Neighborhood sentiment, since there are currently 4 houses for sell in my neighborhood and 1 is across the street. We might be getting some new neighbors.
Here's the simple inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes "Linky Party"
- Digi Galore - New Home
- The Paper Players - #239 To "Die" For
stamps used: Pattie's Creations-Dew Drop Inn, SU-Right at Home
paper used: MFT wildcherry, the Paper Studio white, Recollections grey mini dots, gray scrap
die-cuts used: MFT Circle Stax 1 & Stax 2, MFT fishtail flag stax
embellishments: Michaels ruban ribbon, Martha Stewart corner metal embellishments, K & Company Metal Art (key)



6 comments:
Tina this is so fun and I love the wonderful clouds around the cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Sweet - love the corners, and what a great idea to add a key to the bow -- perfect for new home-owners, Tina.
So cute!! That image is so sweet and is just perfect for that sentiment!!
This beauty is so cute and fun. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv
Hugs
Berni
This is beautiful card!! Love the embellishments you used.
Hugs
Another great card! Love the paper and embellies. Lovely!
Post a Comment