Hello fellow crafters! I hope everyone is enjoying the weather where there at. I'm taking the kids to the Apple Festival at a farm around the corner this weekend. They have fresh apple cider (adult and kid friendly), pumpkin doughnuts (that they make right there), a hayride with Johnny Appleseed and lots of other Fall activities. Can't wait :o)
I hope you are ready for another challenge at Scrapping4fun. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving here in the States in just a little over a month. My family comes in town and I do A LOT of cooking. With that said, for the next 2 weeks we want to see projects about Thanksgiving and/or giving thanks to someone special.
For this challenge, Aliciabel is sponsoring this challenge and has a prize for a lucky winner.
For this challenge I used the digital image Turkey Thumbs Up by Just Ink Lined. (As I linked the image up for this post. the image is a FREEBIE right now). He's a goofy looking turkey, that's why I liked him. The image was colored with my color pencils. I typed the sentiment up, because I thought this is probably how my family feels when they leave the table at Thanksgiving.
After our Thanksgiving dinner, we like to play games. Also, every year we put a big puzzle together as a family. This turns into, who worked the hardest putting all the pieces together, into someone hiding the last piece of the puzzle, that way they can be claimed as the master puzzler. It's always lots of fun that week.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #107 Anything Goes with a Twist Autumn Colors
- Ruby's Rainbow - #115 Autumn Leaves
- The Crafty Addicts - #3 Autumn Colour
stamp used: Just Ink Lined - Turkey Thumbs Up
paper used: MFT tangy orange, the Paper studio white & kraft, Tracy Wray (MiRan) designer paper
die-cuts: MFT circle stax 1 & stax 2
embellishment: twine





8 comments:
Beautiful card, love the background and cute image. Lovely inside.
Enjoy the Apple festival and happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you for your lovely DT creations.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Tina, lovely card you made and your Turkey is so funny :-))
HUgs, Andreja
Tina, lovely card you made and your Turkey is so funny :-))
HUgs, Andreja
Wow Tina! Your card is so funny and I like it!
It reminds me my grandma and her banquet table :)
Hugs
Irena
Gorgeous card, Tina. I like colour combination and a funny Turkey image. Hugs, Damjana
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck and hope to see you again soon
Lyn - DT
Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.
Helen x
Post a Comment