Our sponsor for this challenge.
I got to work with sponsor image Champion Eagle. The image is colored with my color pencils. I gave him bright orange shorts, because my dad wears some on the golf course. I kind of cheated with the background, I made it easy on myself by using a backing paper from Dr Digi.
Yep, they're that bright.... lol
Here's the simple inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamp: Fabrika Fantasy: Champion Eagle
paper: MFT: gumdrop green, discount paper:green, Bazzill: pumpkin patch, Dr Digi: Hole In One Hal
embellishment: Recollections: brads




6 comments:
Stunning card, love the ORANGE shorts. The background is great
Thank you for your DT Entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Tina, what a fantastic card you made :-)) I like the scene you made.
Hugs, Andreja
Great masculine card!
Hugs,
Ann
Hi Tina
great champion background also very fit
Agnieszka
Very nice card for men who love play sports! Thank you for using this image, Tina! We would love if you could share this card in our Facebook Group too.
This is adorable!
Post a Comment