Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dr Digi - Hard Weekend Retirement

Hello Dr Digi friends!  I'm here today with my Dr Digi post.   I've been in and out of town for the past month.  I'm just getting back from visiting my family finally, it's been 3 years and it was much needed.  Today I'm sharing a retirement card.


This image reminded me of my dad, this is Remote Control Colin.  What man hasn't done this?  Sitting in his recliner, remote in hand and a beverage in the other hand, just relaxing.  If you think it looks like Colin has a farmer's tan, you are right.  All that yard work gives you this wonderful tan and it seemed fitting for Colin.  This image was colored with my colored pencils.   I also used Links backing paper for my background.  I really like these funky paper prints that Dr Digi has.


Here's the inside.  I used Funny Sentiment Sheet 2 from Dr Digi.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps: Dr Digi: Remote Control Colin
paper: the Paper Studio: white & kraft, Dr Digi: Links, scrap green paper
embellishments: RRR: twine, 3GJ: vintage buttons, SU: button

11 comments:

Dreja said...

Ganz große Klasse! Tolle Coloration.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Wendy L said...

Fab image on your great card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week, xxxx

Unknown said...

Nice card!
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
DT Ellenor Monica.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a brilliant retirement card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 30 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Super fun image and design. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Kath said...

A fabulous retirement card - a great image and lovely papers too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Kath x

Carla's Cards said...

Fun card!

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Lori Kobular said...

What a fun retirement card! I love the mismatched socks and the sentiment on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Again, super fun fantastic masculine card. Live it.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


LeslieT said...

Awesome card, Tina! Love that guy and his mis-matched socks! ;)

TRACEY MO said...

His a dude, great colouring on him.

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...