I really feel sorry for this poor sap...he was just having another birthday. I've seen a few guys like this, poor things. This is a fun new image from Dr Digi called Hen Pecked Hamish. I thought of a few great sentiments for this, but went with this one from Dr Digi's Grumpy Sentiments, you really need this one for your collection. The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils, but I did sponge the background sky.
Here's the inside with another Dr Digi sentiment from the Grumpy Sentiments sheet.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting from the Heart: #142 Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Journeys: #83 Birthday Bash
- Paper Craft Crew: #226 Birthday
- The Male Room: #51 Anything Goes
stamps: Dr Digi: Hen Pecked Hamish, Grumpy Sentiments Sheet
paper: Recollections, SU, the Paper Studio
embellishments: 3GJ: buttons, cord, ink sprays


6 comments:
Love that image, reminds me of a grumpy me! Great sentiment too. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.
How cute! I love that sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week for our Birthday Theme Challenge! :) Tina, DT
Hi Tina! What a cute and funny card. Love the buttons and paper and the awesome sentiment inside too. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash blog challenge :)
Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
This one gave me a giggle when I read the sentiment inside. Oh how I would love to use that for a few family members, lol. Great card, thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx
OMG, what fantastic card! Love Dr. Digi images and that sentiment is a hoot!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Tina... LOL! OMG, hilarious card! You rocked the Happy Birthday Challenge! So thrilled to have you play along with the Paper Craft Crew and hope to see more of your creations in our challenges! ~ Pam, DT
Post a Comment