Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here today with my Dr Digi post. Right now I'm half-way through my family vacation at Disney. Having fun unlike Bertha Bumblethorpe.
Bertha has a tough job and doesn't want to hear any excuses from you. I know I'm very appreciate of the people who are making my beds in the morning and cooking my meals during the day, while I'm having fun in the parks. This is the 1 week I don't have to do a thing, but enjoy.
The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. The cute little sentiment is from Unity Stamps.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: Dr Digi: Bertha Bumblethorpe, Unity: Undies in a Bundle
paper: MFT: grout gray, the Paper Studio: blue & white, SU
die-cuts: MFT: oval stax 1 & stax 2, tag stax
embellishments: ribbon


1 comment:
Eine Wunderschöne Karte
glg Gertrude
Post a Comment