Hopefully you have time to play in our challenges since they are a month long now. If not, there is still time to play in our Boyz Rule challenge. We have 3 wonderful sponsors, that means the DT will choose 3 awesome winners.
Winner will receive 3 images of choice.
Winner will receive 15% off coupon to store
Winner will receive 7 images of choice.
I created a Father's Day card using sponsor image Silhouette Hiker from DRS Designs. My Gelatos were pulled out to colors this image. It's fun making a mess with these, sometimes I think I need a few more colors for my collections (Lelsie, don't comment on my Gelatos collection...lol). I tried to mix a little to get some different colors for the evening sky, it's not quite were I wanted it, but it worked.
For the inside, I picked this sentiment also from DRS Designs called Ten Mile Father's Day Greeting. My dad also said he walked to school both ways up a hill no matter what. I too walked everyday to school up hills and at one point walked 1 mile to school everyday. Don't want to hear it dad. It's the perfect Father's Day card for a old timer.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- City Crafter: Week 366 Frame It
- Craft Rocket: #38 For the Men/Boys
stamps: DRS Designs: Silhouette Hiker & Ten Mile Father's Day Greeting
paper: MFT: tangy orange, the Paper Studio: black & dp
die-cuts: MFT: photo corners
embellishment: gelatos





3 comments:
Very cool! I have a bunch of gelatos that I need to play with more; your sky is very pretty. Love the sentiment on the inside, too.
Love Love these gorgeous colors! This is a wonderful card! Hugs, Robin
Wonderful card with an amazing colouration.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.
Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
Alex' Kreative Seite
Post a Comment