The great sentiment also came from Dr Digi's Funny Sentiment Sheet 1, which is just perfect for this fun image. Wheel barrels were also so much fun as a kid and so are wagon rides. Maybe a little fun is what we all need in life. The image was colored with my trusty Prismacolor pencils. The backing paper is also from Dr Digi. The one behind the image was the true color, but for some reason when I printed it again (twice, as you can see in the inside of the card) it came out a different color. I think my printer is on it's last leg or something.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Not Just Cards: #46 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open DT Challenge: #24 Anything Goes
stamps: Dr Digi: Charge!, Funny Sentiments Sheet 1,
paper: bazzill, Dr Digi: Polos Backing Paper, the Paper Studio
die-cuts: MFT
embellishments: Tim Holtz: brads, jute twine


3 comments:
Fabulous card Tina, love the image and sentiment! I'm one of your followers. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads
Such a fun card! Perfect card for those super fun friends. Sad that your printer is acting up, but for this card it worked out just fine. I really like both colors of the digi paper that printed out.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Fabulous colouring with Prisma's. Such a beautiful creation you have made here. I love it and very nice work too.
Apologies for missing in action since June but had bad accident and have not been able to comment on entries, just starting to do a little bit now.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Post a Comment