This is my Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog post for today and it's Anything Goes for the month, but remember, we must see some stamping on your project. We have some wonderful sponsors and that means the DT will have a hard time narrowing down some winners.
Winner will receive $15 gift certificate
Winner will receive 2 images of choice
Winner will receive goody bag of craft supplies
I created a card using one of my own Dr Digi image called Coffee Mug. The dp was found at Etsy, I actually had a hard time narrowing down which paper I liked best. Last, but not least, I used a Dr Digi sentiment from the Coffee Sentiment Sheet. The little bit of coloring was done with my Prismacolor pencils.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- A Perfect Time to Craft: #9 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards: #47 Anything Goes
stamps: Dr Digi: Coffee Mug, Coffee Sentiment Sheet
paper: Bazzill, VR Digital Design: coffee dp, Recollections
die-cut: MFT: lead the way
embellishement: Stickles





4 comments:
This is so fun!! And how perfect that you could find that paper on Etsy! I know so many people I could make this for. Bunch of coffee addicts around here. : )
Love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
Nice card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...
Love java!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...
Post a Comment