Monday, January 1, 2018

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog: #105: Tutu

Happy New Year crafty friends!  May you have a wonderful and blessed 2018!  I can't believe it's another year already....too fast.

Since it's a new month, I have 3 posts for you to enjoy and be inspired.

This month at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog, it's Anything Goes.  We have a wonderful sponsor and prize for the winner.



I created a card using sponsor stamp set Tutu from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.  This set is adorable and so are the sentiments.  All I had to do was pick out what ink color I wanted to use and stamp.  Of course, I had to make it girlie by adding lots of bling.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps: Cas-ual Fridays Stamps: Tutu
paper: Bazzill, Oh Darling: Crate Paper
die-cuts: Crafting Desert Divas: fancy stitched labels, Spellbinders: calssic scalloped ovals
embellishments: 3GJ: ribbon, the Paper Studio: petite flowers, Recollections: faux pearls, adhesive rhinestones

4 comments:

Heather said...

this is so pretty and sweet! Beautiful image and a really fun sentiment. Love your color combo.

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Such a pretty card. Lovely colour choices. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge.
Good luck
DT Lynda x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Tina, love the image and paper!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Gail said...

Oh so sweet and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! -- Gail