Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dr Digi: Change is a Good Thing

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here today with my Dr Digi post.



This is Mystic Mabel, she knows that we get into ruts and it's hard to change a routine.  Mabel is letting you know that "Change is a good thing" and it good lead to a better life.  Some times we need to break out of habits to see that things could be better and/or fun.  The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  I really don't know why the background looks too pinky here, but it's really not.  It should be reddish/orange.


Here's the inside.

thanks for reading and looking :o)

stamps: Dr Digi: Mystic Mabel, Unity: Change is a good thing
paper: Bazzill: classic orange, K&Company: Que Sera Sera
die cut: Spellbinders: resplendent rectangles

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and great colouring -I see all this great colouring with pencils but when I try it is absolutely rubbish just haven't got the knack-great sentiment too
Carol x