We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge.
Winner will receive $20 gift voucher for the store.
I found these metal plate wall hangers at Michael's and thought they were pretty cool. I used a sponsor image Seaside Dock to create my hanger. The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I painted some of the metal to match the image, then added some seashells, glitter and a little seahorse.
Thanks for reading and looking :o)
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:
- Classic Design Team Open Challemge: March #3 AG
stamps: DRS Designs: Seaside Dock
paper: Bazzill
embellishments: Seashells, twine, Spare Parts: sea creatues charm, glitter


3 comments:
How beautiful!!! That metal panel IS really cool and I love how you painted it to go along with your image!
So gorgeous... Love the whole design ..
Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations
Just love this looks great .Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.
Michelle DT
Keencrafter's Hand Made Goodies
Post a Comment