Friday, May 1, 2020

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog # 133: Typewriter Message

Hello crafty friends !!   I can't believe we are all still grounded.  Things have been different, the kids think they are on extended summer vacation and computer times have to be scheduled ( the dogs get a better scheduled time than me and they are ahead of the cats just wanting to sit on the keyboards).

New month, all new challenges on the sister blogs.

This post is for Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, this month is Anything Goes.


I'm still playing and learning how to work my Scan n Cut.  Found this cut file from The Cutting Cafe called Typewriter Shape Card


They have sentiments that come with the file, but I wanted to use my own stamps.   I have a stock pile of stamps needing to used.


Here is the inside.


A closer shot of the second card.

It has been fun making cute cards from the cutting machine.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter these cards in the follwoing challenges:


stamps: Unity, Cas-ual Fridays: Calm & Gentle
paper: Bazzill, SU, MME
die-cut: The Cutting Cafe: Typewriter cut file
embellishments: ribbon, twine



4 comments:

Heather said...

These cards are so fun!! The typewriters are fabulous and it's so fun that you can add whatever sentiments you want.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

These are absolutely fantastic projects. I love the idea of the typewriters. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

Beautiful cards! Fabulous shape! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Dorlene Durham said...

This is a cute card! I love the typewriter base. Awesome!