Hello crafty friends! I can't believe we are half way through the year already. Happy June :o)
Make sure you check out all the inspiration in all the sister blogs today. This post is for Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, this month's challenge is For the Boys
I have been playing with my Brother Cut and Scan, learning how to use it and it's fun. Makes some projects much easier to do. This is a SVG file from Lori Whitlock called Dad Accordian. I choose Cubby blue for my dad.
I wanted a place to sign and write my dad a message, so I used light blue and stamped Happy Father's Day.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: SU: Something to Celebrate
paper: Bazzill, SU, the Paper Studio
die-cuts: Lori Whitlock: Dad Accordian svg
3 comments:
What a fun card!!! Your dad will love it! And I love the fabulous patterned papers you used!
LOVE this shaped card! I'm glad you didn't have to hand cut it. Great DT submission for the LTSCB. Dorlene
Great card. You are making great use of your Scan n Cut. I am learning with Cricut at the moment and there are so many possibilities with these machines. Ali x
Post a Comment