Hello Crafty Friends :o) Spring is almost here, bring on the flowers and sunshine.
This is my post for Love to Scrap where Anything Goes.
I created a bookmark/tag, just because I got some new fun things from Soto Studios and wanted to play. New stencils, paper, stickers, and some clear background stamps; a little mix media fun was needed. The butterfly was cut out of sheer paper and the rest is just mix media fun.
paper: Soto Studios
stencils: Soto Studios
embellishments: 3 Girl Jam: ribbon, Unity Stamps: cut out sentiment, Tim Holtz: distress inks
1 comment:
Tina: Please check your Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Two things: the linky tool has a message that it's closed. I believe I left a comment earlier in the week telling about it. Also on the contact page, Leslie name and email are still given. That should be updated so folks can contact you. I had to click on your name in the sidebar DT list and come to your personal blog posting with your LTSCB project. Just concerned for you that you're missing out on lots of bloggers trying to participate.
Post a Comment