This week the
Teapotter are celebrating Eula's 110th birthday in PA. This will be the third year the teapotters have sent cards to Mrs. Eula. Can you imagine the changes she has seen over the years, WOW!! What an amazing life!!
No actual teapot this week, just a beautiful drawing for inspiration. Our challenge is to create a card of how we celebrate birthdays in our family.
The last couple of years, celebrating a birthday means going to SAS and getting cupcakes or maybe an icecream cake. We always celebrate with our little "family" here, since we live away from our family. Here's my card of celebrating a birthday:
Yes, I big ole' cupcake. I had to finally break in my Sizzix cupcake die-cut. The ribbon on the side is actually 2 ribbons. There is a lace ribbon under the cupcake ribbon. Fiber ribbon was used on the icing of the cupcake. I even put more cupcake ribbon inside the card. I wanted to make sure it was about the cupcakes. I had some leftover pearls from a project and decided to use them on the cupcake paper. Then I doodled on the edge of the red cardstock, because it needed somethin ;o).
Here's the card with the envelope.
Thank for looking and reading :o)
what i used:
die-cuts: Sizzix-Cupcake
embellishments: Sugar n' Spice Ribbon (Michael's)-cupcake ribbon, Ribbon Carousal-lace ribbon, EK Success-Adornments Fibers, SU-pearls
2 comments:
Sweet card! Lovin' all the cupcakes!
very cute!
Post a Comment