Friday, December 7, 2012

Friends with Flair - Blue Tag, Snowflakes

It's Friday !!  Friends with Flair at Unity Stamp Company!!  I won last week, it was a happy surprise Monday night when I saw my card as the winner.  If you have any Unity stamps and have created a project with them, Unity wants to see it.  It's always great to see what other crafters have made with Unity Stamps and get ideas for the stamps you do have and want.


This week I made a real simple card because I needed to get done with the my Christmas cards.  Every year I make 5 different designs and 10 of each design. That way family members can talk about the different cards they received.  I'm crazy, I know.  I use the deep navy as my main card, a medium blue for the tag and white embossing powder for the tree stamp.  Added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Ribbon Carousel (they have the same curly ribbon, luckily I had some from both companies, because I needed it all).  Then die-cut some snowflakes. Easy and fast to make 10 of them.




Once again I can enter into more than one challenge.  YAY !!
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #39 Anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp! - Snowflakes




thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps used: Unity Peace Tree, Amy R stamps - Frosty Sentiments for the inside

paper: Hobby Lobby

die-cuts: MFT Traditional Tags Stax, MFT Let it Snowflake

embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Ribbon Carousel, white embossing powder


18 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

The tree words look awesome! Merry Christmas !!

Jen M said...

Awesome card! I love that tree stamp!

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Julie Odil said...

Very pretty! I love the different blues together.

Ruby said...

Very pretty. Love the colour scheme. Merry Christmas.

Lindsey said...

Isn't it a great feeling to see your name or creation on the FWF winners post? :) This is a beautiful tag! Love the blues you used.

JPScraps said...

Awesome CAS card! I really like the shades of blue.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win! and we had similar themes this week...blue and snowflakes!

Shalana said...

Very pretty....love the colors and sentiment.

Meredith said...

That's a great card! I'm loving the blue and snow theme!

Liliya said...

Beautiful!! Love the embossing!

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! What FABulous colours.
I LOve your design and I LOve your embossing.
Chrissyxx

Jessi Fogan said...

PRETTY! I love that stamp - so fun & graphic. The super curly ribbon...that just seals it. Love that stuff!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You sure have been able to combine this for many things! It is just lovely!

Pryn said...

Congratulations on your win!!! Your card is a beautiful design with fabulous colors. Love that curly ribbon!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your recognition! This card is so pretty! Love the fancy bow and pretty snowflakes!

Crafting Vicky said...

Just love the sentiment and the way you have done this card incorporating a wonderful tag. Great job!!!!

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

cheiron said...

Great mix of blues and fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Snowflake Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!