All fifty Christmas cards are done and in the mail! Whoohoo!! 5 different designs, 10 of each design. Here's my collection.
I look forward to Friday's to see everyone's hard work and inspiration pieces from using Unity. It's a fun Friday - Unity Friends with Flair! Today I'm sharing a card I made for my son's Spanish teacher. Her favorite color is yellow, but I thought bright yellow was not the ticket for this card, so I used my parental vote and made it Goldenrod color. Thought is was more appropriate Christmas color. Here it is:
Using the Unity Stamp of the Week, Penguin Coolness, because his teacher is SO cool. I embossed the image and fussy cut it out and cutoff the hanging snowflake. I decided to cut out the snowflake twice so I could double side it and hang it from a goldenrod piece of floss. That way the snowflake spins. Die-cut some snowflakes and put some brads from the Spare Parts collections in the middle of them.
thanks for looking and reading :o) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and to a best New Year!!
stamps used: Unity Penguin Coolness (this was a stamp of the week and not available yet to purchase)
paper used: Colorbok-Antique Paperie, Bazzill-goldenrod, SU-sage, Chocolate Lovers-kraft
die-cut: MFT Let it Snowflakes
embellishments: Spare Parts brads



14 comments:
This is adorable; love the colors! Great job on your holiday cards!
Very adorable card. Love the penguin.
I love the non typical color. He's a cute penguin indeed.
Don't they look FABulous altogether! Great when you have finished them all lol..know how you feel. They will all be very well received..
Gorgeous penguin worth the time cutting out and the little snowflake looks lovely. LOve your colours and sentiment too.
Chrissyxx
I just signed up for SOTW and think I missed this little guy...he's adorable!
Wow... I love this so much! The little snowflakes are perfect!
The penguin is so cute!!! Very sweet card.
Your son's teacher will love this! It's such a cute card with those snowflakes!
Cute little penguin!
50 cards? That ROCKS!!! They look fabulous! The little penguin card is so cute! I agree with your decision on the Goldenrod...definitely a better Christmas color choice :)
Great job on finishing your cards! I love this penguin one. Great colors!
The penguin is so cool... really... Funny little friend in a stamp to bring us happiness...LOL
You should be so pleased! These came out wonderful!
Adorable card! The penguin is too cute.
Post a Comment