It's Friday and Friends with Flair at Unity. Show Unity some love of their stamps and you can win a grab bag of goodies.
My husband and I are always saying I Love you Most, I love you mostest, I love you mostestlyerestess (it's not a word, but our way of trying to top the other one). Then it's I love you tops, I love you infinite. You get the picture, I hope you're not throwing up with all that lovely dovey stuff. This itty bitty from Unity was perfect for us and I had to make this card for my hubby.
Very simple card. As you can tell lots of sponging for the background. Of course I used my watercolor pencils and regular color pencils to color in the tree. It's nice to make someone's day with a simple little card.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps used: Unity Love you Most (ittybitty)
paper used: SU red, K & Company DP Lovely, White
die-cut used: MFT Heart Stax

21 comments:
Adorable card and great background! TFS!
great color tones on your card and nice showcasing of the unity
ava g
This is very sweet!
Loved reading your post Tina and adore your card..fabulous!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo
Your card is super cute! I LOVE the story of your and your hubs. We always say, "I love you, and I love you more". Same idea, but you're more creative!
Very cute card, love the colours, I use this stamp often : )
how Adorable this card is. I love it! awsome colors and layout!
Cute story and card :)
awww, how cute! the person receiving this will definitely love it.
How nice to show this sentiment that your share in this way. And I like it on the biggest heart too. :)
You created such a fun setting, and I just love that sky!
Fun! Such a cute way to say I love you the mostlyrestess. ha ha
Sounds like you guys have a great family! Such a cute card!
so lovely the soft cloud effect on your card
I too love the sky :) And that SWEET tree!
*I'm your newest follower, by the way*
love your card,just fab.
This is beautiful! What a great effect!
Awesome sponging! And what an utterly sweet card. :)
Thank you for following me, it means a lot to me
Pretty card! Great coloring of the tree and love those clouds!
Very cute and what a fun card...cute post!!
Post a Comment