Friday, February 1, 2013

Friends with Flair - I'll give you my heart

YAY for Friday!!  Unity has Friends with Flair where they want to see their customers work of art!  I'm already pretty happy about this week, because I was featured on Unity blog by Ms Shemaine on Tuesday.  Thank you again, I almost didn't post that card on Splitcoasters.

This week I'm posting a valentine, I know, there's no surprise there.


I finally inked up this cutie by Phyllis Harris, i will give you my heart.  I did the traditional colors of red and pink.  The polka dot paper is from MME traveler 6x6 pad.  I colored her in with watercolor pencils and regular color pencils.  Added a little twine and jute with a wooden button.


thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps used: Unity - i will give you my heart

paper used: SU red, MME traveler, MFT pink

die-cuts: MFT Oval Stax 2, MFT Mix and Match Banner, Sizzix Scalloped heart of hearts

embellishments: Prima Marketing Wooden Buttons (I think I got those from Reallt Reasonable Ribbon), Jute from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Pink Twine from Michael's


28 comments:

Jen M said...

So very sweet!

Ruby said...

Very sweet card.

Beejay said...

Love your PH image! Super sweet card!

Julie Odil said...

Your paper matches the dress perfectly! I am your newest follower.

jennifer mitten said...

This is absolutely adorable!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Awe....thank you, you are so sweet!! I always look forward to FWF, you are one of my favorites to look for each week.

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! I love how you've coloured her, and the wooden heart - just perfect :)

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet card! Love the papers you used!

kdgowdy said...

Sweet card!

Kary said...

What a lovely card!! The little girl is so cute!!

Barb King said...

Very cute!

Gaylynn said...

She is so sweet with your heart theme and Valentine colors.

Lucy E. said...

Adorable card-great coloring!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable - I love, love that stamp - super cute card!!

libbym said...

I love that stamp set!! It is so sweet! Awesome card!!!

SherylK said...

I really love how the paper matches the dress. So cute!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card. AND...it's awesome you were FEATURED. :)

Angeline Choo said...

how so very sweet! perfect for valentines! congrats on the feature :)

Diane said...

Congrats to you...and what an adorable card..such a sweet image...love it!!

Sam said...

Very sweet card, love it, colors are great, thanks for sharing.

Miwa said...

Awwww, this is so sweet and cute! I love it!

Pryn said...

This is absolutely the sweetest!!! Love how you finished the inside as well! Congratulations on your feature! That is so awesome!!!

Donna K said...

Now this little doll is just precious! Too sweet... love your coloring and the paper choices you put together. Happy Sunday!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just precious! That little smirk on her face, would steal anyone's heart!

JPScraps said...

Really, really CUTE!

Sue D said...

Aww--how sweet!

Toni K said...

So sweet!

Gwen said...

Super cute, great use of the stamp!!