Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tuesday Teapotters - bling for Bella

It's been awhile again for the me to participate in a Tuesday Teapotters, but I couldn't stay away from this one.  I know I'm a little late.  We are traveling to MT for a 4 year old girl with cancer.  She will be recieving treatments for the next 2 years.  This might not be her only tea party.  The challenge for Bella's card was simple, girlie (lots of pink) and lots of bling.

Here's the inspiration teapot and cookies:



Here's my card for Isabella:



It's not too much bling, but lots of sparkle.  I used pink glitter paper to make sparkle.  Just a little bit of bling on the side.  Hopefully this is girlie and has the bling (sparkle) that was needed for the challenge.  


thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps used: MFT Cupcake Cutie, MFT Far Out (sentiment)

paper used: MFT Cotton Candy, SU DP, Recollections Pink Glitter Paper

die-cuts used: MFT Designer Lable Stax Set 2, MFT Oval Stax 1 & 2

embellishments: Recollections Bling on a Roll

No comments: