Here is the sketch for this challenge. The sketch is provided by Starry Nights Studio Sketch 6.
Here's my take using Dragon Blowing Candles image.
I don't think he is going to get his wish that way. The image was colored by water colorpencils and regular colorpencils. The image was fussy cut out. The orange ribbon was used to pop some extra color.
He really is a cute dragon!
Here's the inside, using a Stampin' Up sentiment.
Hope to see you in the challenge!
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - #172 Food & Drink (birthday cake)
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - #73 Anything Goes w/ Ribbon
The Stamping Chef - #9 Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party (any card, project, or layout)
Ribbon Carousel - RCC88 Anything Goes
stamps used: Eureka - Dragon Blowing Candles, Stampin' Up - For A Friend
paper used: Bazzill - Vibrant Blue, MFT Sample Pack (green color), Heidi Swapp dp
die-cut used: MFT Hexagon Stax
embellishments used: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Making Memories-square brads, Making Memories-metal birthday sentiment





5 comments:
He makes me smile. I love this dragon! Awesome job with the sketch. I like seeing how we all used it differently. Wonderful!
Fantastic card, Tina! That dragon is so adorable and I love the hexagon die cut. Great take on the sketch!
Beautiful card
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha
Oh thanks so much for entering our Food/Drink challenge, again, this little tyke makes me smile...awesome and so glad you joined us!
Leanne DT@4CraftyChicks!
Super card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef with our anything goes challenge hugs Txx (DT)
Post a Comment