I think Bugaboo has some funny digi stamps, so this is where I made my choice for an image.
I went with Gus Birthday - Recount. Gotta love an old fart like him (I think I know some too...lol). Men seem like they don't mind birthdays, but they do. It's all about the numbers with men....39 and holding. I colored Gus with my water colorpencils and colorpencils. The dp was some scrap I had.
I thought I would keep the funny theme going on in the inside too. Both sentiments are from Unity Stamp Company.
I hope you got a giggle and will bring a giggle :o)
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - #105 Use a Birthday Sentiment or the number 4
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge Blog - #16 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #228 Anything Goes
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Use those bright colors
- Simply Create Too - #60 Stack 'Um up (at least 2 layers)
- Without Words Challenge Blog - Gentlemen Only (2nd entry)
stamps used: Bugaboo - Gus Birthday-Recount, Unity-Age is Only A Number (this stamp is olny $1.79) & Party All Day
paper used: Scrap discount paper, Bazzill, paper from Hobby Lobby
die-cut used: MFT - Fishtail Flag Layer Stax
embellishment used: Recollections Cupcake Brads


13 comments:
HA! Great card!!
Haha, you gave me a giggle with this one! Great image too,
Okay, now that I've stopped laughing I can write a comment - this is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! Wonderful image, great sentiment on the front and the tag line inside is perfect. Love it.
Beautiful and funny card Tina. I love the cute image and sentiment.
Wonderful fun card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
LOL! I love this card - too funny!
Oh so cute card! Thank you for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope to see you next challenge too.
Diane
DT Member
Great card and sentiments!
Thanks for participating in the “Stack em Up” challenge at Simply Create Too. Your card is very cute! It’s really hard doing a “man” card but you created a good one! :-)
Yvonne
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
My Paper Station
http://mypaperstation.blogspot.com
Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Without Words.
Donna x
This made me smile! Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Milk Coffee Challenge!
Super card thank you for joining us on our Birthday challenge at Aud Sentiment hugs Tania (DT) xx
A fantastic Bugaboo and a super card, Jx
Post a Comment