Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tha Male Room - Halloween

Good morning my crafty friends and welcome to another challenge at The Male Room.  Halloween is just around the corner and boy did it come up fast.  For the next 2 weeks, we want to see manly Halloween projects. Halloween seems like a manly holiday.


For my manly Halloween card, I couldn't pass up using this stamp I've had for awhile.  Actually, it was the sentiment that reminded me of a man, because men are kinda "corny".  It's from Unity perfectly titled Corney Friend, from their stamp of the week collection.  I colored the image with my trusty water color and regular color pencils.  Added a tape web to the corner and some ribbon to the bottom. The design paper is from Stampin'Up.


Here's the inside.  I need to find the perfect "corny" sentiment for the inside now.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter in the following challenges:




stamp used: Unity Corny Friend
paper used: Stampin'Up and MFT Smooth White
die-cuts used: MFT Oval stax 1 & stax 2, MFT Sentiment Strips
embellishments used: ribbon from Wal-Mart (i know this ribbon is old, because i haven't been to a Wal-Mart in at least 8 years or more), Martha Stewart paper tape

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love the card, love the sentiment - perfect for a man!! - Jacqueline xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this - that candy corn is fun!

Louise van Vuren said...

Fun sentiment and matching images. Love that DP too. A fab DT sample

Louise xx

Rocky said...

Love the backing paper, great fun male card.

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous! I love the papers you've used. The image and sentiment are just fab!