Monday, September 7, 2015

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #61 Do A Double Take

Hello fellow crafters!  Once again, thank you for all the sweet comments on past posts :o)  

I hope you are ready for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks we want to see projects using at least 2 different patterned papers.  Remember, there must be some stamping either rubber/clear and/or digital.  

For this challenge we have 3 wonderful sponsors and that means 3 wonderful winners will be chosen.



The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate.


The winner will receive a $12 gift certificate (equal to 3 images).


2 images of choice, 3 images if the winner uses a TSB image.

Thank you sponsors :o)





I got to work with this adorable image from A Day of Daisies called Playing in the Pumpkin Patch.  The image was colored with my color pencils.  As you can see, I used 2 different designer papers behind the image.  One is Autumn Shades by The Paper Shelter and the other is Cottage Garden by Michele R Designs.  Some buttons and ribbon were added, but I didn't want to take away from the image, so I kept it pretty simple.


Here's a close up of the image.  I wanted a soft feel to this card, so I used soft colors.  


Here's the inside.  I put a little sentiment inside that seemed appropriate. 


thanks for looking and reading :o)  Please look on the challenge blog to check out other DT projects for inspiration.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamps used: A Day of Daisies - Playing in the Pumpkin Patch (digital), Stampin' Up - Simply Said (rubber)
paper used: Bazzill, the Paper Studio - white & kraft, The Paper Shelter - Autumn Shades,  Michele R Designs - Cottage Garden
embellishments: 3 Girl Jam - vintages buttons & ribbon (Halloween Harvest, Seasons Bundle), twine

15 comments:

Lillian A said...

Aw, how cute is this boy with his dog - wonderfully colored and put together!!

Robin said...

Such a sweet card! Love the fall colors. Hugs, Robin

Elaine Stark said...

This is an adorable image and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

brenda said...

A beautifully coloured image and really striking colours. Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love that image and your coloring is stunning! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! Such a sweet image and I really love the soft colors you used. The clouds are fabulous!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely card and great colouring!!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the image and buttons.

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is lovely! The coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at 3 Girl JAM!

LeslieT said...

I really love this image and how you've colored it! Great design and 3GJ embellishments! This is an awesome project!

Unknown said...

This is such a cut image <3 I love your color scheme for this card..!

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a sweet image! Your card is darling! Thanks for entering at 3 Girl Jam! Scrappy hugs, Connie DT

Julie Odil said...

Tina, this is delightful! I adore that image! Love the softness you achieved. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes with Ribbon Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT

Julia S-W said...

Such a sweet image and lovely colours! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x