I can't believe it's November already!
Hello fellow crafters :o) Now that Halloween is over and everyone is on a sugar high and got an extra hour of sleep, let's use some of that energy for a new challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. For the next 2 weeks we want to see projects with lots of "BLING".
We have 3 wonderful sponsors and that means 3 wonderful winners will be chosen.
Winner will receive 3 images.
Winner will receive 7 images.
Winner will receive $12 gift certificate.
Thank you sponsors :o)
For this challenge I made an over-sized tag using Puppy Girl from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I knew I could bling this sassy girl and her puppy up. I also was able to use some of my dp scraps, which is always a score.
Even though I don't like wearing pink too often, when I think of girlie girls, pink comes to mind. I colored this image with my colored pencils and sponged the sky with ink. Stickles was added to ALL the bow polka dots.
I used a bling brad to tie up the ribbon on top (which they have shimmer to them).
thanks for looking and reading :o) Please check out the rest of the DT for inspiration.
I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
thanks for looking and reading :o) Please check out the rest of the DT for inspiration.
I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
- Crafting with Friends - #9 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #299 Let's Tag It!
- Crafty Gals Corner - #43 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #391 Sparkles
- Jo's Scrap Shack - #112 Anything Goes
- Polka Doodles - Wk 42/43 Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter
stamp used: Bugaboo Digi Stamps-Puppy Girl
paper used: Michele R Designs-shabby vintage, My Mind's Eye-graceful circles, MFT-grout gray, the Paper Studio-white
embellishments: Simplicity lace ribbon, Stickles-pink, the Paper Studio-ribbon scrap pack & flower brad, Recollections adhesive rhinestones, Really Reasonable Ribbon, 3 Girl Jam-halloween harvest ribbon, recycle ribbon from a gift






12 comments:
Hi,
Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CWF
Hugs
Claudia
*DT Crafting With Friends*
May I ask to use this link to be able to get a chance in a win: http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-9.html
Thanks!!
This is so retty, what a gorgeous image...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx
I love the coloring/shading on this image, and you've done a fabulous job on embellishing it -- always great to get some scraps under control !!
What a lovely tag. The image is wonderful and I absolutely love that sky. I can never figure out how to do that. Whenever I try it just looks awful. I need someone to give me lessons.
Such a pretty tag! I love the look on the cat's face. Hugs, Robin
Gorgeous tag, this girlie girl turned out fabulous..!!
Hi Tina what a lovely Tag love the image and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ with our Tag challenge.
Aunty Sue DT
So pretty! Such a cute image and and beautiful way to use up some scraps.
Love this tag, Tina! You chose an awesome image to work with and your coloring is amazing! And I, too, always think 'SCORE' when I'm able to use some scraps from that ever-growing bin! Great project with all the bling!
Absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous and just love of the image.
Hugs
Irena
Tina,so lovely tag!! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!
Hugs
Hi Tina back again with another DT hat on, love this and perfect for our Add Sparkle and Bling challenge at POLKADOODLES
Good luck Aunty Sue DT
Post a Comment