Hello fellow crafters! I'm here today with my post for Dr Digi House of Stamps. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day....I have my reasons, but I do make cards and things for others. Some times my older boys ask me to make them something for their gals and I don't mind.
If you haven't figured it out, I have a sense of humor. I also like to think outside the box.
I used the new Dr Digi image Trevor the Troll as a Valentine card. Not everyone is into the cutesy stuff and that's what I created. Trevor the Troll is handsome in his own way. I even added a metal rose and love charm, because he is a tough guy on the outside, but a softie inside.
The image is colored with my color pencils. I've never really seen a troll, but I guess this is what it what look like. Trevor is a hopeless romantic, he even wrote is own poem for his gal.
Here's the inside with Trevor's poem.
Dr Digi does have cute Valentine images, if you rather have a cutesy image.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting By Designs - Hearts
- Mod Squad - From the Heart
stamp used: Dr Digi - Trevor the Troll
paper used: Bazzill vibrant blue, SU old olive, K&Company - lovely, the Paper Studio white
die-cut: MFT square stax 1 & stax 2
embellishments: Timeless Twine, Charmalong charms, momenta metal rose



2 comments:
Well I kind of think he is ADORABLE! GREAT background really sets off his eyes! ;) Fantastic coloring and he is quite the poet! This is an all over FUN card....well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.
so love your super colouring.
Thank for your always encouraging me
Post a Comment