If you came here from Monica-3Love@ http://cohenna.
If you did not, S4fChallenges @ http:// scrapping4funchallenges. blogspot.com has the hop order to help you find your way.
Here are a list
- Scrappin4funChallenges - BEGIN
- Rachelle.1Love : Color Combo
- Claudia-2Love : Sketch
- Monia-3Love : Sketch
- Tina-4Love : Color Combo
- Lia-5Love : Sketch
- Agnieszka-6Love : Sketch
- Ann-7Love : Color Combo
- Andreja-8Love : Sketch
I am so excited to be a blog host for Scrapping4funChallenges. Join us in all the Fun!!
Here is the Colour Combo I am showcasing for the hop
Here is my card:

I'm using Unity's stamp image and sentiment, My Heart Melts. I colored the image with my color pencils. It's all about love :o)
Here is the Blog Candy I'm offering.
Here is how easy it is to enter for my Random Draw
• Be or become a follower of Scrapping4funChallenges which you can do by visit S4fChallenges. Join us in the fun!
• Become a follower of my Blog
• Leave me a comment leaving me your blog link so I can visit your blog and follow back.
• Make a card from the picture inspiration I have posted and upload on S4fChallenges Blog. Please tag it as such Tina-4Love
The Hop ends at Thursday the 18th of Feb 2016 at 23:55PM. The Date and Clock are on S4fChallenges blog.
Thanks for visiting my blog and playing along.
Your next stop will be the talented Lia-5Love
If you get lost along the way or have joined the hop in the middle, S4fChallenges is the beginning of the hop.
Enjoy the fun Ladies!
Big Hugs
Tina
stamp used: Unity-My Heart Melts
paper used: Bazzill, the Paper Studio-water waves & white
die-cuts: MFT oval stax 1 & stax 2, and sentiment strips
embellishments: Recollections brads, Martha Stewart flocking powder
stamp used: Unity-My Heart Melts
paper used: Bazzill, the Paper Studio-water waves & white
die-cuts: MFT oval stax 1 & stax 2, and sentiment strips
embellishments: Recollections brads, Martha Stewart flocking powder




12 comments:
Hi Tina,
wish you success with the Blog Hop! I like your card very much!
Lia (DT)
Hi Tina, success with the Blog Hop! Your card and prize are so great!
Hugs
Ann DT
Hi Tina,
Suc6 With the blog hop; look very good.Very cool card.
hugs
Claudia DT
Beautiful card and colour combo.
My website address is wrong.
All the best with your Blog Hop.
Have a great time
Hugs
Rachelle
http://all-my-craft-creations.blogspot.com
Tina, you made such a fantastic card and I like your winter-love scene :-))
I wish you a lot of fun with Blog Hop!
Hugs, Andreja
Hi, great przytulańce, beautiful colors (my favorite)
Have fun BLOG HOP
Agnieszka
Your card is absolutely too cute. Love the coloring.
Very nice winter card Tina .... beautiful kleurtjes..en also a very nice bloghop.waar I like to meedoe
greetings Rosina
Sorry this is the link to my blog
http://rosina-scrapcards.blogspot.nl
What a sweet little image. Love your coloring.
Wunderschöne Karte liebe Tina, danke für das tolle Blog Hop
glg Gertrude
this is such a cute card, wow ...
Hugs, Tina,
www.treebug.org
Post a Comment