Tuesday, March 1, 2016

House of Cards - Silhoutte

Hello fellow crafters!  I'm here today with our monthly challenge at House of Cards.  You have a whole month to create a beautiful project using the key word: Silhouette.




I knew exactly which stamp I was going to use for this project, it hasn't been used in a long time and only once.  The stamp is from Unity called Good Day Sunshine.  Just love the little image.  I stamped and embossed the image.  Then I decided to color a background with my color pencils, to make it look a summer evening.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

Hope to see you in the challenge!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamp used: Unity: Good Day Sunshine
paper used: the Paper Studio: black & white, Bazzill, Recollections, MME: follow your heart
embellishment: Recollections: brads






20 comments:

Merethe A said...

Funny image Tina, and perfect for this card. Love your summer colors and papers too.
So fun to see all you girls creations and howe diffrent they are on the same theme.

(✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

Michele K. Henderson said...

LOVE this card! The stamp is perfect, but your inking and coloring techniques have made this spectacular! Just beautiful!
Take Care!
Michele

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I really love your coloring...spot on for a summer evening feel!

Toni said...

this is super fantastic. coloring the background--genius!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, WOWOWOWOW! Tina, this scene is STUNNING! The coloring you did is magnificent! Beautiful work, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LeslieT said...

Loving this card, GF! That silhouette is fantastic, as are your papers and design! Awesome!

Glittered Paws said...

Don't you love it when you already have an image in your head - love how you created the summer feel with your added the summer evening with your colored pencils.

Donna Rudy said...

Your sunset background with coloured pencils is stunning! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

LeslieT said...

Love, love, love this! That silhouette stamp is awesome against that phenomenal background! Great design too! Love it! :)

carla said...

Very beautiful.
Thank you so much for joining us at Kleuren met Potloden.
Goodluck!

Carla (DT)
http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be

Angela said...

Woww Tina this card is really gorgeous.
Lovely to see how you've played with the theme 'embossing' and colouring with pencils!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Kleuren met Potloden and good luck in the draw!!

Dotty Jo said...

I have a Christmas stamp a bit like this - I never even thought about it for this challenge! Well done you, I love this card, Jo x HOC/DT friend

Andree said...

A wonderful card and gorgeous colours. I love the silhouette image.
Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Make a Card”. Good luck x

Irish Cherokee said...

Well done! Bright and cheerful. Love it.

Hugs,
Jim

Jerrie said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colors of it and how you have done your sunset!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful, Tina. I love the background. It makes me long for lazy summer days.

Hugs,
Em, HOC Teamie

Rocky said...

Great image and I love how you've matched the inside layout too.

craftysahmiam said...

Fabulous silhouette card, inside and out; terrific color combination. Heather HOC teammie

Janis Lewis said...

Great card and design. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Susan Renshaw said...

Great composition and colour scheme!
Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!