Monday, March 7, 2016

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #73: Bare Necessities

Hello fellow crafters!  I just had a weekend full of boys for my now 11 year old's birthday.  So much energy in one house, they wiped me out.  I'm ready for a restful week...lol.

Hopefully you had some time to start creating this weekend and are ready for our new challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks we want to see projects with "Bare Necessities", that means no more than 2 embellishments, keep it simple.

We have 3 lovely sponsors for this challenge and that mean 3 wonderful winners.

The winner will receive 2 images of choice.

The winner will receive 3 images of choice.


The winner will receive 4 images of choice.

Thank you sponsors :o)


I created a card using sponsor image Baby Chicks from Angie's Cards & Digis.  It's just adorable!  The image was colored with my colored pencils and I kept it very simple.  No embellishments for me.  I just stamped hello in the corner and distressed the paper.


Here's the inside.

Thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:




stamps used: Angie's Cards & Digis: Baby Chicks, Unity: Chunky Hello
paper used: Recollections: lt blue, grey & blue geometric, the Paper Studio: white
die-cuts: MFT oval stax 1 & stax 2

11 comments:

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is so cute!! Love the baby Chicks!!
Hugs
Ann

Irena Stefanova said...

Oh Tina, your card is so cute :)
hugs
Irena

Stampsnob. said...

Cutest little chick ever TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Robin said...

Adorable! The color is so vibrant and I love that the inside matches the outside. Too cute. Hugs, Robin

Lillian A said...

Aw, how cute is this image and love its simplicity, which makes you focus on the cute baby birds. Wonderful coloring!

Heather said...

Oh, how cute! Love all the blue!

Julie said...

Oh how adorable! Love that image and your choice of blues. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Julie T

Barbara Washburn said...

Those little chicks will be friends forever! Very sweet. Thanks for the info on the details. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the colors you used and the chicks are adorable...great card. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiment Challenges.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Tina! Love the sweet little blue birds!

Unknown said...

So lovely card!! Beautiful coloring