Hello crafty friends! I'm here today with another coloring page post. This one took me awhile. I did put it aside for a month after finishing just the head and top of the Phoenix's body. I needed to look at it and decide how I really wanted to finish it. Yes, I seem to overthink and think about it some more :o)
This beautiful image is from artist
Christopher Kerry. It is one of the images from his
Erotic Coloring Page Set. I love the way the Phoenix is looking into the "devil girl" and the passion in this drawing. It's a complex drawing, but it's amazing all the details that still can be added. He does have cute stuff to coloring (and more coming) that is not risque, as well as some amazing tutorials. Check out
his website.
I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment