Hello Dr Digi Friends! Today is my Dr Digi post and I made a Get Well card for the current Facebook challenge. If you have a Dr Digi "Get Well", please drop by and enter our challenge to win 3 images.
For this card I used Night Nurse Nina. She looks like she can get everyone feeling better with that shot. The image is colored with my color pencils. Dr Digi does have some crossbones backing paper, but I didn't realize I was out of white cardstock and couldn't print some off for this project. It happens when life just gets busy.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps used: Dr Digi: Night Nurse Nina, SU: Wellness Wishes
paper used: the Paper Studio: kraft, Bazzill, Me & My Big Ideas: mambi
die-cuts: MFT: circle stax 1 & stax 2, fishtail flag stax
embellishment: twinery:shore


1 comment:
superleuke kaart.
grtjs
Claudia
Post a Comment