Here's the beautiful inspiration pic. The theme is lots of layers and/or colors.
I created a non-traditional color Christmas card with layers for this challenge. You can never have too many Christmas cards. I really love the soft colors of this pic. I used a Stampin' Up stamp for this card. Added a little sparkle with some pearls and rhinestones.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- A Snowflake Promise - #32 the Seasons
- Addicted to Stamps - #134 Lots of Layers
- Allsorts Challenge - #387 Let's Make a Start on Christmas
- Christmas Card Challenge - Wk 46 ~Oct 23:; Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #336 Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - #134 Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends -#30 Anything Goes
- Create and Make - #5 Anything Goes / optional ribbon or lace
- Cute Card Thursday - #449 Lace and/or Pearls (used both)
- Holly Jolly Christmas - #84 Trees or Christmas Trees
stamps: Stampin' Up: Snow Swirl
paper: Bazzill, MR Designs: Vintage Peach
embellishments: Recollections: pearls & rhinestones, gauze, Celebrate It: lace



5 comments:
Gorgeous tree and a really lovely non-traditional Christmas card.
Thank you for joining our 'Lets make a start on Christmas' challenge this week at Allsorts.
Kath
Lovely , thanks for joining us at CCC
Gorgeous! I love the torn paper. It gives vintage look like the house in the inspiration pic. Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai
Love your card, Tina! I love Christmas trees, and it amazing with this pink color too! Elegant and creative!
Take care!
Michele, HOC teamie
Stunning creation. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Tree Challenge at Holly Jolly. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT
Post a Comment