Hello Crafty Friends! It's a brand new month...December (this is hard to believe), and that means a new monthly challenge at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog. Any kind of craft is allow at this challenge blog, so please share your what you are currently making.
I'm sharing a card this challenge. This was part of a 20 card commission and based upon another card I did earlier this year. It was a lot of work coloring this image SO many times with my Prismacolor pencils. I've decided I don't like making the same one over and over again...lol. I love vintage, so this stamp from Flonz is fabulous find for me.
Here's the inside with a stamp from Stampin' Up.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: Flonz: Happy Family, Stampin' Up: Snow Swirled
paper: the Paper Studio: cream, blue & brown paisley, classic snowflakes-blue
embellishments: lace, metal corner pieces


2 comments:
I LOVE this! I love anything vintage and you nailed it with the crocheted lace and metal corners. Just beautiful.
What's not to love about this card...Gorgeous, Tina!
hugs
Irena
Post a Comment