Winner will receive 7 images of choice.
Winner will receive 3 images of choice.
Winner will receive 3 images of choice.
I created this card using sponsor image Valentine Image from Sheep Ski Designs. It looks like the perfect way to spend the day with someone you love. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and sponged the sky with Gelatos. I fell in love with the sentiment from MFT.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #40 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft: #3 Anything Goes (2/3)
- Cards in Envy: Keep It Simple
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge: #12 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door: Week of March 14th
stamps: SheepSki Designs: Valentine Image, MFT: Behind the Camera & Stamp Set (no longer available), Stampin' Up: Something to Celebrate (inside sentiment)
paper: Bazzill, Recollections: black & tan paisley, the Paper Studio: black, white, MR Designs
die-cuts: MFT: circle stax 2 & Fishtail Flag stax
embellishments: Recollections: brad, twine




15 comments:
So very sweet! I just love the sky and how you colored so beautifully! Hugs, Robin
Gorgeous creation Tina, love your colouring and the sky background looks amazing! You can enter you creation into my Facebook challenge https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs
This is gorgeous. I love your image and how you have coloured it. Great design. Looks fabulous.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]
Awww . . . so sweet! Beautiful image, and I love your "love" embellishment at the top; it looks like a really fun leather bracelet.
Such a sweet card Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Love the sweet image on your beautiful simple card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!
A romantic and fabulous card...
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Love the image you chose for this challenge! Great design and papers! So very happy to have you on our DT - I just love your work!
your coloring is oh so beauuuutiful !!! great highlights! love this calm and romantic card
Hi, this is a stunning card Tina. I love your coloring.
hugs
Irena
Beautiful - love your colouring.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
love the awesome coloring on your image!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!
Lovely Card
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Tina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
Such a gorgeous card~ Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Julie DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us over at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Lori DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment