Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dr Digi: Happy Bday Sexy Beast

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here to day with my Dr Digi post.  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my brother.  Originally from Illinois were gangster are known to have been, this image Tommy Gunn seems fitting.  My brother's favorite saying "I'm so cool, I'm down right frosty", so yes, this is perfect for him.


The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  The backing paper is from Tim Holtz, which is an inventory sheet, I believe gangster would keep track of everything.


Here's the inside, also with a Dr Digi sentiment from the Saucy Sentiments.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps: Dr Digi: Tommy Gunn, Saucy Sentiment Sheet 1
paper: Bazzill, the Paper Studio: white & black, Tim Holtz: crowded attic
embellishment: Tim Holtz: brads

5 comments:

Nicolette said...

Very nice card Tina.
Thank you for jonining us at 2 Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Caroline said...

Such a funny card.
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2 sistersontheblog

Andrea Beecroft said...

Wow what a neat card here I find male cards hard to make but you have made an amazing one I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Julie Reed said...

Your card is awesome and the colouring is fabulous,thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

GalFridayStamping said...

Great card! Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...