We have 3 wonderful sponsors and that means the DT will choose 3 winners.
winner will receive 3 images of choice
winner will receive 7 images of choice
winner will receive 3 images of choice
My image is from the sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps called Kidz Bus. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. After the image was colored and I was looking through my stash of papers, I realized the school papers I had were soft colors. This bright yellow bus just was too loud for them. Searching Etsy....I found these papers that were a better match for my project. Thank goodness for digi papers.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- City Crafter: wk 377 - You don't bring flowers
- Crafting With An Attitude: #30 Anything Goes
stamp: Bugaboo: Kidz Bus
paper: Bazzill, Old Market: Back to School Paper
die-cuts: MFT: jumbo banner fishtail stax
embellishments: Recollections: brads




2 comments:
Oh, what an adorable card. You found the perfect matching papers for the school bus full of kiddos. Thanks for joining us at City Crafter.
This is adorable!!! Such a cute image and I LOVE the school themed papers you found!
Post a Comment