Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dr Digi: Kapow Birthday

Hello crafty friends!  Here today with my Dr Digi post.  Birthday cards are hard to keep around with a big family and other people wanting them, so it's time to get some more in my stash.


This fun card was created using Dr Digi's Crouching Tiger Hidden Dunderton.  He's only a brown belt, but I still don't want to be in his way.  I also used Dr Digi's Blam backing paper and Comic sentiment sheet for the sentiments.  The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps: Dr Digi: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dunderton & Comic Sentiments Sheet
paper: Recollections: grey, Dr Digi: Blam Backing Paper
die-cuts: MFT: oval stax 1 & stax 2
embellishments: Recollections: brads

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and great B.paper
carol x

Caroline said...

I love your card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog!
Love Caroline DT

Nicolette said...

This is a very nice card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog
Nicolette DT