Thursday, February 1, 2018

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #106: Love You

Hello crafty friends!  Well, February is already here and I have 3 inspirational posts for you.  This post is for Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog, this month's challenge is all about "Love or Valentine".

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge and the DT will pick a winner and a few of our favorites.

The winner will receive $15 gift certificate.  The sponsor has also offered a 15% discount code to all our challenge participants.



I created this CAS Valentine's Day using A Full Heart stamp set.  I colored the heart with my Prismacolor pencils.  Just kept it really simple using a few of the other stamps in the set.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamp: STAMPlorations: A Full Heart
paper: the Paper Studio
die-cut: Craftin Desert Divas: Fancy Frames


1 comment: