This post is for Love to Craft! Challenge Blog where every month is Anything Goes.
This card was created for a cute little boy! A friend of mine has 3 girls, since I have 4 boys, we are both like 2nd moms to each others kids. This is for my grandson from my daughter from another mother...lol. He loves monkeys, so this cute image from Bugaboo was perfect. I colored these guys with my Prismacolor pencils.
Here's the inside.
Here's the card with the envelope.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #12 Anything Goes with a critter
- Always Happy Birthday: March Anything Goes
- Bugaboo Crafty Challenge: #14 Anything Goes with Bugaboo
- Classic Design Team: #23 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday: #519 Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters: #1 Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: 27th Feb Anything Goes
- World Wide Open DT Challenge: #2 February 15th: Anything Goes
stamps: Bugaboo: BugMonkeyBlocks Sock Monkey Blocks
paper: Recollections: brown, Monkey paper (didn't have a company name on it, but I'm sure I got it at Michael's)
die-cuts: Tim Holtz: celebration words & alphanumberic script



5 comments:
Lots of things for a child to discover. Thanks for sharing at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Happy Birthday, good luck!!! Amy DT
Gorgeous and fabulous card Tina xx
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
Fabulous card Tina, love those monkeys and the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
~ DT/Co-Owner Sherry x
Post a Comment