Decided to go ahead and start my Father's Day cards, before it flies by me and I'm too late. This is Gardening Gus, he's getting ahead of the game for that Spring/Summertime yard work. Which seems never ending around here. The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I also used Dr Digi backing paper Seedlings and Father's Day Sentiments.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Brown Sugar Challenge: #278 Masculine or Father's Day
- Crafting by Designs: For the Boys
- Crafty Creations: #367 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #166 Anything Goes
- Kleuren met Potloden: Men/Boy
stamps: Dr Digi: Gardening Gus, Father's Day Sentiments
paper: Bazzill, Dr Digi: Seedlings, the Paper Studio: white
die-cuts: MFT: oval stax 1 & stax 2
embellishments: twine, Recollections: brads


3 comments:
Wat een leuke kaart met een mooie digi en prachtig ingekleurd.
Gezellig dat je meedoet met de Challenge van Kleuren met potloden.
Groetjes, Astrid.
Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT
This is a great card.
I like the Dr. Digi stamps.
Do you like challenge blogs?
We have a new one that starts on July 1
We hope to see you there.
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/
Carla
Post a Comment