This beauty was created using the new Fluttering Blossom Geisha Romantique image from Lacy Sunshine artist Heather Valentin. The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I had a stamp with Japanese writing on it, that I used for the little yellow tag sticking out. Then, it was off to Etsy to find the right paper I needed for this card.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- CCC Digi Creations: #93 Eileen's Chlg-Anything Goes
- Classic DT Challenge: #26 Anything Goes (2/3)
- Crafting with Friends: #70 Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends: #86 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #168 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge: #6 Anything Goes
stamps: Lacy Sunshine: Fluttering Blossom Geisha Romantique, Unity: Japanese Background
paper: the Paper Studio: black & white, Kulati: Chinoisene Patterns, pink and yellow scraps
die-cut: MFT
embellishment: 3GJ: ribbon


4 comments:
Tina your colouring is gorgeous and I love the layers and the distressed edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Nice card! I love it
Thanks for joining us!
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog
Beautiful :) Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
The colors and papers you chose are gorgeous. The distressed edges add a great touch of texture.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.
Post a Comment